LAS VEGAS, Jan. 30, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — National Hardware Show (NHS) is bustling with products, events, resources and is ready to welcome the home improvement industry January 31! With more than 1000 exhibitors (60 percent new), 50+ educational/entertaining on-stage presentations, networking events, new product categories, newly launched or expanded areas and resources, and host to the first annual NHS Influencer Summit the floor will be bustling, including a flourishing attendee registration. NAHB International Builders’ Show (IBS), NKBA’s Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS), International Surface Event and Las Vegas Market (Winter) show share the Las Vegas Convention Center – NHS will be in the South Hall and Bronze Lot.
- NHS Backyard Stage – The Backyard stage will buzz the entire show with Favorite Finds Presentations, product demos, the Celebrity Chef Cook-Off and more. View the Backyard schedule.
- Favorite Finds: A crowd favorite! Hardware, home improvement, and DIY personalities walk the floor to select products to review and demo on stage. Starting at 1:30pm on January 31 and running throughout the show (on Backyard Stage as well as Innovation Stage inside). Don’t miss presentations from Kevin O’Connor of This Old House, Dan & Eric of Tools in Action, and more. View the Favorite Finds schedule.
- NHS Celebrity Chef Cook-Off: Starting on February 1 at 11am, chefs representing Blackstone, Bryson/Citrusafe, Gozney, Shark Ninja and Blues Hog will compete to cook the best slider for a panel of judges. Samples available for the audience!
- The NHS Beer Garden – enclosed by a heated tent, at the end of each day, head to the Backyard Beer Garden to network, listen to live music, and enjoy complimentary drinks during the Welcome Reception, NHS Awards Ceremony, and the Closing Party. View the Backyard Schedule.
- Influencer Summit – the first ever NHS Influencer Summit (January 31) will draw all levels/categories of influencers and teach essentials for communicating, storytelling, and partnering. Hosted by Influencers in the DIY, Hardware and Home Improvement space.
- Kevin O’Connor Speaks with Homes For Our Troops – Innovation Stage, February 1, 11AM. Talking to Homes For Our Troops recipient, Army SPC Blaine Sullivan, and HFOT Executive Director Bill Ivey
- NHS Backyard – newly relaunched this year and expanded is the NHS’s dedicated home for all things lawn, garden, farm, ranch, outdoor living and grilling. There is truly no other event that fills the void for outdoor living quite like the National Hardware Show. Originally launched back in 2005, the National Hardware Show has always had a robust lawn and garden category to host a wide range of outdoor living suppliers. Now, to support the rapid growth of these categories, the Backyard is branching into its very own category to become the destination for everything outdoors at NHS.
- HABITAT – connects retailers with the trends, products and merchandising techniques that will drive impactful growth and top-line revenue within their stores. This year’s focus is to introduce solutions that support customers’ state-of-mind, mood, mental wellness and connection.
- Made in USA products. Surveys show that 70 percent of Americans prefer to shop American-made products. The Made in USA Trail will make it easy to find domestic products and services that value high labor standards and top-quality manufacturing.
- HABITAT NEW – features 100+ new products, a discovery zone for the latest in Hardware and Home Improvement launches.
RESOURCES + EDUCATION
- The Retail Solutions Center – As consumers continue to demand a more enhanced online, mobile, and in- store experience, it is essential that today’s retailers rise to the challenge, or risk losing out on sales. The new Retail Solutions Center at NHS will showcase companies that offer valuable solutions to improve technology, functionality, and profits within stores.
- The Future of Retail – We’ve refocused NHS education to center around what the future of retail will look like, and what that means for you – with Keynotes and Panels from the Farnsworth Group on understanding today’s pro and DIY customer; with Epicor on the role of cloud technology in defining the future of retail; with NHPA on merchandising and tech initiatives to drive retail efficiency, and more! View the NHS keynotes schedule. NHS is also hosting its first ever Retail Revolution series. Come hear case studies from different technology companies that are shaping the future of retail.
- NHPA Foundations of Merchandising Management Live! – The North American Hardware and Paint Association (NHPA) will run the first ever Foundations of Merchandising Management series during NHS, designed to train retailers in advanced product sourcing, merchandising, and acquisition strategies. View the NHPA schedule.
- UIA Inventor Education – Every day during NHS, the United Inventors Association (UIA) will host a series of keynotes and pitch panels to not only help guide inventors down the path to success, but to give you a sneak peek into the latest product innovations coming down the pike. View the UIA education schedule.
NHS is an experience and a resource for brands, inventors, buyers, industry leaders to see/show the hottest products for BBQ & Grills, Outdoor & Garden, Building, Electrical, Hardware & Tools, Homewares, Paint, Plumbing, Global Sourcing and more.
Press resources including logos, images and more HERE
About the National Hardware Show® The National Hardware Show® celebrates a rich history spanning 77 years of serving the home improvement marketplace. From its early beginnings in New York during the post-World War 2 housing boom and eventual move to Chicago in the 1970s, to today’s current location in Las Vegas, NHS is the most comprehensive event, education and networking platform serving the hardware and home improvement industry. As the industry spearhead, it keeps a focused eye on the cultural, environmental, and technological developments shaping the future of modern living. NHS unites and guides the industry at its live events and on its interactive channels by delivering unparalleled opportunities for fostering connections, deepening insights, and building innovative and profitable strategies for growth. For more information on the National Hardware Show, visit www.nationalhardwareshow.com.
About RX (Reed Exhibitions) RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organizations. RX elevates the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. www.rxglobal.com
, (888) 425-9377
Press Only: Kathryn Emery,
, (949) 874-4241
SOURCE National Hardware Show